How To Get Involved
Children are our future. If you are committed to improving the lives of young children in Douglas County, there are many ways you can become involved with DCECC.
Partners of DCECC
The Douglas County Early Childhood Council (DCECC) is comprised of community leaders from the domains of early care and education, family support and parent education, mental health, and health. These partners are working collaboratively to strengthen the system of early childhood in Douglas County.
- Douglas County Libraries
- Douglas County School District
- Tri-County Health Department
- Arapahoe Douglas Mental Health Network
- Child Care Innovations
- Arapahoe Community College
- Douglas County Department of Human Services
- Developmental Pathways
- Area Businesses
- Dedicated Individuals